- 1400000 INR
- Hydraulic Shearing Machine
- Human Machine Interface
- 220-440 Volt (v)
The TS (X) Hydraulic Guillotine Shearing Machine is the most budget-friendly machine in our shearing line It is guillotine type shears that have scissors cutting action. The hydraulic cylinders on the TS shears are situated directly underneath the ram. They pull the ram in a downwards direction. These machines are used to made to cut several materials types and thicknesses. Guillotine shears have several advantages above swing-beam type shears.
The TS guillotines are fitted with the new SP9 control systems. These are conveniently located at the left-hand side of the machine and are in immediate reach of the operator.
Quick Manual Blade Gap
- On 6mm Models, the quick manual blade gap adjustment is located at the front of the machine.
- On 12mm Models, the manual blade gap adjustment is at the rear of the machine.
- The total blade gap adjustment ranges from 0,05mm (for very light sheet thickness) up to the maximum blade gap which progressively increases as required for heavier shear capacities.
- The operator can control the rake angle by a control panel that activates the electro-hydraulic-driven systems.
- The angle adjustment moves between 0.5 for thin sheets and 3 for thicker sheets.
The Right Pressure Setting:
The sheet hold-downs are hydraulically controlled for TS (X) Hydraulic Guillotine Shearing Machines. These machines use separate hydraulic circuits with a separate pump. A pressure-activated switch is used for the right pressure setting.
Advantages of Table Blocks :
- TS (X) Hydraulic Guillotine Shearing Machine has table blocks on all models instead of solid tables. The table blocks have several advantages that are as follows:
- It reduces the chances of smashing fingers between the workpiece.
- The operator can grab the sheet from the side easily.
- The dirt from hot rolled steel will not lie down on the table. It will fall in between the blocks.
- SC100T CONTROL (Optional, = X Model)
TS EXECUTED WITH THE OPTIONAL SC100T CONTROL IS CALLED TSX.
- Basic features of the SC100T control :
- LCD display (5.7") and Touch Screen
- Memory capacity : - max 500 programs with each max. 255 steps. - material list of max. 32 materials.
- Electro-hydraulic blade gap setting by means of 2 cylinders.
- Stroke control adjustment (cutting length).
- Automatic programmable retraction of the back gauge.
- Possibility of jog mode on back gauge.
- Backlash compensation, delayed sheet release.
- Mode selection Inch-Metric.
- Preset counter with 0-stop.
- USB Interface
Max Shear Thickness
Max Shear Width
- Cash Advance (CA)
- 30 Days
Plot No.- 122 A, Sector 6, IMT Bawal, Industrial Model Township, Rewari, Haryana, 123501, India